Friday, February 12, 2010

To be someone better.

I'm going to stop talking about my friends behind their backs. 
I'm going to stop spreading rumours about people. 
I'm going to stop being a bitch. 
I'm going to love those who hate me. 
I'm going to stop judging people.
I'm going to stop insulting people. 
I'm going to stop being a jerk to anyone or everyone. 
Lastly, I have to forget about you. 


I hate who i am right now. I hate being a teenager, its just too stressful for me. But, what can i do about it ? Hell, Life is not easy. I feel so lost in my own world. I feel that i don't belong with you guys anymore. I think its time to make a big change for myself. I definitely dislike how i feel right now. The feeling is just not right. I don't know what i want in life ? Its time for me to find out. I'm sorry if i ever hurt anyone of you. I hope you will see a change in me & i hope i will see a change in myself. 

Sad , Disappointed , Angry , Hopeless 


I need to get rid all of that and start new. 

I have to 
&
I want to
&
I need to

No comments: