Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hey, YOU


I miss you. I don't hate you. I don't know whether i do still like you. But I can't be with you, because from what I've done in the past, I can't bring myself to hurt you again. I can't bring myself to talk to you or to text you because I can't lose you again. We have memories together but now, I call it histories. It's stupid to hide my feelings for you but what choice do I have ? I know you've tried and now it's my turn to bring you and me back. But, we can't be how we used to be. I can't be with you because i can never be able to see you get hurt by me again. I know you may never want to talk to me again but as long as i'm able to like you silently, i'll still be alright.  
 

So, you tell me .
Am i ready to let you go , my very first love ? 
Do i still hope a chance between us both ? 


No, i'm not ready. 
I can't answer that.


You're wild. You're extreme. You certainly do not care about what people think. You love black, white and grey.  

Are you him ? 



No comments: