Wednesday, November 25, 2009



Monday ; 23.11.2009

Joel's party ! (:

Around 2 something, I received a phone call from Marianne saying that she can go. I was excited and suprised though. I was suppose to follow either my mum or Iain but instead, i went with Marianne. We reached around 6 something and saw caryn, bryan, iain and fanleon waiting outside. Wehang around the swimming pool until around 8 then we walked to Wong Poh for our dinner. Thanks to joel's mum for the amazing meal. Something funny happened, or should i say somethng mean ? Someone throwed ice at fanleon and he thought it was kyrie and guess what fanleon threw back at him ? PORK. If i were kyrie i would throw the whole plate back at him. Before makan, me;huixian;caryn;marianne found out cool place to hang out. It was next to the drain with full of workers staring at us :S After makan, we went back to joel's place, and as usual we were drag down to the pool. Then it was CAKE time (: I didn't eat though. I told joel's mum i'm allergic to chocolate. Hehs. After all the crazyness, me;caryn;huixian had a long talk with Mr Asyraff. (: Hopefully, we put some sense into his head. :D

pictures time (:
































































And i found out something unexpected to be on that night, so did everyone else.



xoxo,
the girl with full of many heartbroken stories in her life.

No comments: