Sunday, November 1, 2009

i can't take it anymore. i told you the truth. do you believe me ? i don't think so. Because, i really do like you and i'm sorry if i do but feelings just came like that. All the time, you ask me why i like you. I can't tell you why because i don't know why. The feelings just come, and it is not easy to let go like that. I'm sorry i got angry at you and I scolded you. But its like everything is a joke to you ? Well, i'm not joking about how i feel towards you. You may not know it, but i think i'm crazy over you. I do alot for you, but you just don't see it, i guess. You may or may not like me, but i don't care. All i want you to know is that, i really do like you. One more thing, i did ask you to like her because i know you really do like her and who cares whether she has a boyfriend or not, you still can wait for her just like how i will wait for you...


you know who you are.


xoxo,
Nicole

No comments: